The World Journal of Biological Psychiatry
Register for free journal eAlerts!
What is eAlerts?
eAlerts is a free email alerting service from Informa Healthcare that delivers tables of contents in advance of the printed edition of The World Journal of Biological Psychiatry.
This service is available for free to anyone who chooses to sign up, whether you are a journal subscriber or not.
eAlerts is a very effective tool to keep up to date with journal news and content.
Sign up today and receive:
- Alerts when new The World Journal of Biological Psychiatry content is made available on the site
- Alerts when future content listings are announced
- Citation alerts for The World Journal of Biological Psychiatry
- Special announcements
How to register:
1. Visit informahealthcare.com/alerts
2. Log into your account, or register a new account for free
3. Select The World Journal of Biological Psychiatry under the tab “Alerts”
4. Select HTML or Plain text alerts
5. Click submit – and start enjoying free content eAlerts!
If you have any questions about registering for eAlerts, please contact the Informa Healthcare Technical Support team at email@example.com.